ORTOFON DIGITRACK REPLACEMENT STYLUS
The Ortofon Digitrack responds to the turntable DJs who make extensive use of timecoded vinyl applications.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +3 dB /-2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 90 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 12 μm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Tracking force range: 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ORTOFON Digitrack Concorde Stylus 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.