ORTOFON ELEKTRO OM SINGLE - TECHNO CARTRIDGE. FOR SCRATCH AND BACK-CUEING. VERY HIGH OUTPUT!
Enhanced tracking ability and excellent sound quality combine to form a unique balance of form and functionality. With bold, round sound, the Elektro brings your music to life, whether you're in the club or the studio.
Unaffected by extreme sound pressure and repeated vibrations, it has a high output. The musical performance is always first-rate and the tracking ability of the spherical diamond stylus is quite good.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 7,5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +3/-2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 6 μm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-400 pF
- Cartridge weight: 5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Elektro