The new ETX Powered Loudspeakers family builds upon the industry leading innovation and 85 year heritage of Electro Voice audio engineering to offer the most advanced professional portable powered loudspeakers available today.
A versatile high-end choice for live entertainment venues, rental companies, pro musicians and DJs, and installed sound, the ETX Powered Loudspeakers family features three two-way models (10 inch, 12 inch and 15 inch, all with a precision HF titanium compression driver), a three-way model (15-inch with a 6.5-inch MF driver and a precision HF titanium compression driver) and two subs (15-inch and 18-inch drivers).
Positioned above the ZLX and Live X families respectively, ETX Powered Loudspeakers complete a trio of recent EV portable loudspeaker offerings, each of which was designed to bring best-in-class performance to its price point.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 37 Hz – 150 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz – 180 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak
- Coverage (H x V): n/a
- Power Rating: 1800 W
- LF Transducer: DVX3159A 380 mm (15 in)
- MB Transducer: n/a
- HF Transducer: n/a
- Crossover Frequency: n/a
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable : 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack and (2) XLR link Output
- Enclosure: 18?mm, 13?ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: n/a
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19 in x 23 in x 32 in (471 mm x 576 mm x 825 mm) - Without casters: 19 in x 23 in x 27 in (471 mm x 576 mm x 692 mm)
- Net Weight: 91.9 lb (41.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 103.2 lb (46.8 kg)
- Power Consumption: 100 ? 240 V~, 50 ? 60 Hz, 1.6 ? 0.8 A