The new ETX Powered Loudspeakers family builds upon the industry leading innovation and 85 year heritage of Electro Voice audio engineering to offer the most advanced professional portable powered loudspeakers available today.
A versatile high-end choice for live entertainment venues, rental companies, pro musicians and DJs, and installed sound, the ETX Powered Loudspeakers family features three two-way models (10 inch, 12 inch and 15 inch, all with a precision HF titanium compression driver), a three-way model (15-inch with a 6.5-inch MF driver and a precision HF titanium compression driver) and two subs (15-inch and 18-inch drivers).
Positioned above the ZLX and Live X families respectively, ETX Powered Loudspeakers complete a trio of recent EV portable loudspeaker offerings, each of which was designed to bring best-in-class performance to its price point.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB peak
- Coverage (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- LF Transducer: SMX2150 380 mm (15 in)
- MB Transducer: n/a
- HF Transducer: DH3?B 1.25 in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1500 Hz
- Low Pass Frequency: n/a
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure: 18?mm, 13?ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27 in x 17 in x 18 in (691 mm x 431 mm x 447 mm)
- Net Weight: 61.1 lb (27.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 69.5 lb (31.5 kg)
- Power Consumption: 100 ? 240 V~, 50 ? 60 Hz, 1.6 ? 0.8 A