Series Description: The legendary cymbals that defined the sound of generations of drummers since the early days of Rock. The present 2002 is built on the foundation of the original classic cymbals and is expanded by modern sounds for todayﾒs progressive popular music.
- Since: 1971
- Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
- Applications: Medium soft to very loud settings - Live and recording - Classic Rock, Blues, Punk, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal & most Modern Metal styles, Crossover, Country Rock, Ska, Rockabilly, Funk, R&B, Soul, Gospel and modern hybrids rooted in those styles
- Sound: Brilliant, clear, warm, strong, musical and very precise with high energy levels and powerfully reliable projection
- Sizes: 20"
- Weight: medium heavy
- Volume: medium to loud
- Stick Sound: fairly washy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium long
- Bell Character: integrated
Sound Character: Bright, rich, warm, full. Wide range, clean mix. Even, responsive feel. Multi-purpose cymbals with excellent full bodied crash and ride functionality.