Paiste Giant Beat
Series Description: These venerable cymbals ﾖ developed during the 1960ﾒs rapid expansion of popular music ﾖ were faithfully recreated and re-launched by Paiste in 2005. Giant Beat cymbals offer the big, warm, brilliant vintage sound that takes you straight back to the roots of Rock.
- Since: 1967
- Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
- Applications: Soft to loud settings - Live and recording - Blues, Rock ﾒnﾒ Roll, Beat Music, Rock, Country
- Sound: Bright and warm with a multilayered, full, dark, glassily splendid presence and a wonderfully loose, lively and big feel
Giant Beat Thin
- Sizes: 18" 20"
- Weight: thin
- Volume: low to medium loud
- Stick Sound: washy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Bell Character: integrated
Sound Character: Fairly dark, warm, breathy. Medium wide range, slightly complex mix. Soft feel; very responsive. A dynamic, full and velvety crash cymbal for a wide range of musical styles. Also well-suited for mallet applications.