Series Description: These definitely different cymbals were inspired by the revolution of punk and metal during the late 1970s. RUDE continues to be the leading choice of sound for raw, merciless and powerful musical energy in Rock, Metal, and Punk.
- Since: 1980
- Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
- Applications: Medium loud to extremely loud Live and recording Punk, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Rock/Metal Crossover Styles & Derivatives, and contemporary styles rooted in/or similar to those styles
- Sound: Raw, metallic, powerful, lively, sparkling, bright, icy and energetic with heavy mid-range harmonics and powerful, cutting characteristics
RUDE Sound Edge Hi-Hat
- Sizes: 14"
- Weight: medium top / heavy bottom
- Volume: loud to very loud
- Stick Sound: pronounced
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Chick Sound: sharp, cutting
- Sound Character: Very bright, raw, full, energetic. Fairly wide range, fairly complex mix. Heavy, controllable feel. Full, dirty, loud open sound. Sharp, cutting, strong chick sound. The sound edge for heavy players.