Series Description: Forged from a proprietary bronze developed specifically for cymbals, handcrafted from start to finish by highly skilled Swiss craftsmen, conceived and executed according to uncompromising sound concepts, Signature Cymbals are instruments of unsurpassed quality for the discerning drummerﾒs quest for personal creativity and musical excellence.
- Since: 2004
- Alloy: Proprietary Signature Bronze
- Applications: Soft to medium loud settings - Live and recording - Jazz, Swing, Blues, Latin, R&B, Pop, Country, moderate Rock - Also excellently suitable for acoustic music and classical settings and mallet rolls
- Sound: Dark, multi-layered, warm, crisp and rich with special emphasis on control, projection, balance and comfort for supreme playing feel
Signature Crash Mark I
- Sizes: 17"
- Weight: medium light
- Volume: soft to loud
- Stick Sound: silvery, washy
- Intensity: very lively
- Sustain: fairly long
- Bell Character: integrated
Sound Character: Dark body, full frequency spectrum, brilliant highs. Very wide range, complex, pleasing musical mix. Immediate, sensitive response, strong attack, controllable spread, even, layered fade. This crash combines silky, soft qualities with energy and projection for an incredibly versatile application range. Also extremely well suited as suspended cymbals and for mallet rolls.