Twenty Masters Collection
Series Description: The Twenty Masters Collection is an assemblage of exquisite and laboriously hand- manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior sound ideals in various musical genres. The eleven ride models integrate the experience of the decades long art of cymbal making with the inspirations of international top drummers.
- Since: 2011
- Alloy: CuSn20, also known as Traditional Bronze
- Applications: Low to loud settings live and recording Jazz, Blues, R&B, Funk, Pop and Country
- Sound: Warm, full, rich, deep, broad. A wide variety of sound concepts from dark to bright, dry to sustaining, pronounced to washy, smooth to strong. Each cymbal has its very own sound character that has to be experienced.
Twenty Masters Collection Medium Ride
- Sizes: 21"
- Weight: medium
- Volume: medium to loud
- Stick Sound: fairly bright and strong
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: long
- Bell Character: integrated, full
- Sound Character: Bright, rich, open, full. Wide range, fairly clean mix. Even, responsive feel and very controllable. Pronounced, bright and meaty stick sound supported by a solid wash. All-purpose cymbal for a wide range of musical applications.