The Versarray 112 MKII Ribbon Driver LIne Source Array module consists of a new 12" Neo Black Widow woofer combined with a neodymium-based Peavey RD woofer combined with a neodymium-based Peavey RD 1.6 ribbon driver in a cabinet with a highly flexible rigging system. Designed to provide modualr coverage of small medium venues, and intended for use with the companion Versarray Sub models, the Versarray 112 MKII offers extreme versatility and high-performance capability.
- Two-way Bi-Amp Ribbon Line Source Array SR System
- 12" Neo Black Widow 4" VC Woofer
- 1,000 watt program, 2000 watt peak power handling
- New Ribbon Driver with Neo magnet, 50% more power handling and 2dB more sensitivity!
- 90 Degrees H by 15 Degrees V coverage pattern (per one cabinet)
- Easy aiming angle adjustment rigging system Angle adjustable in 2 1/2 degree increments from 0 to 15 degrees, total angle betwwn adjacent cabinets
- Sound Guard tweeter protection
- Inputs are two Neutrik Speakon 4-pin jacks in parallel
- 18mm 13-ply Baltic birch enclosure
- Durable HammerHead polyurethane finish
- Weight Unpacked: 64.82 lb(29.4 kg)
- Weight Packed: 70.55 lb(32 kg)
- Width Packed: 17"(43.18 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.25"(69.215 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14.5"(36.83 cm)