Post Audio C7P Gold Series condenser mic, shock mount, XLR cable, M680 Pro headphones, pop filter, ATA case
Post Audio has released a new Producer's Package with some of our favorite products packed into an ATA quality case. We are one of Post Audio's newer US dealers and we're also enthusiastic fans of their products and philosophy.
- Post Audio C7P Gold Series Condenser Mic
- The package starts with Post Audio's secret weapon, the C7P Gold Series studio condenser mic.
- This mic is our favorite non-zillion dollar mic. Everybody has their own favorite sleeper mic, but in our opinion, the C7P blows the doors off of anything that's even close to the price range. They have an extended low range response that sounds just great on male vocals and very smooth frequency response through the whole vocal range.
- Includes Neumann style shock mount
- 14' XLR mic cable
- SPS018 Double sided 3 piece pop filter with heavy duty knurled steel fittings.
- Post Audio Custom Fit ATA carrying case --- Gotta have something to put your rig in, so it doesn't get trampled or messed up or lost. So here it is, a custom fitted full-on ATA spec case for everything.
Post Audio M680 Pro Monitoring Headphones --- The big deal with the M680's, besides that they just sound excellent, is the extended bass response. If you like to hear the chest pounding thump of a good subwoofer in your phones, you're going to like these.
Post Audio HH-1 Headphone Hanger --- Why do you need some gizmo just to hang your headphones on? Because if you or your clients throw their headphones on the floor when they take them off, like they do pretty much every freakin' time in my studio, those headphones are just not going to last too long. And headphones that are cutting out all the time or won't work unless you angle the wire just right are a BIG PAIN. I don't know about you, but when I'm trying to record something, the last thing I want to be doing is worrying about my phones cutting out in the middle of my great solo.