The S2 Standard 24 Satin is a new approach to a timeless classic. Thee original PRS Standard, introduced in 1987 evolved from Paul Smith’s pre-factory all-mahogany guitars. The S2 Standard 24 Satin takes that classic platform and reimagines it for the modern player. While the sleek satin finish and pickguard-mounted electronics will have you looking good, our HFS and Vintage Bass pickups will have you covered sonically. On stage or in the studio, the resonance of the all-mahogany satin body will shine through your amp or pedalboard.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Bridge: PRS-Designed Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS S2 HFS Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS S2 Vintage Bass
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Blade Switch