The Radial ProDI's are high-quality, full-range passive direct boxes equipped with custom made audio transformers for exceptional signal handling without saturation and with extremely low phase distortion in the critical bass and mid regions. The result is exceptional clarity and definition at an attractive price point. Ultra-compact and made of 14 gauge steel, both ProDI models feature internal I-beam construction with a 'book-end' outer shell for extreme durability in the most demanding environments. Available in single-channel (ProDI) or dual-channel (ProD2) stereo, these exceptional direct boxes offer performance superior to any other DI's in their price range and are ideally suited for use with acoustic guitar, bass and keyboards.
- Full range passive direct box
- Isolation transformer eliminates noise
- Very low harmonic and phase distortion
- Compact and rugged design
- Ideal for live sound and studio.
- Isolated XLR connector eliminates chassis ground potential
- Custom audio transformer on input provides 100% isolation to eliminate hum- and noise-causing ground loops, while maintaining signal integrity.
- Military-spec PC board, with full surface ground plane to reduce susceptibility to RF noise
- High grade switches ﾗ long life, high cycle for reliable performance
- 14-gauge steel welded I-beam construction makes it virtually impossible to torque the PC board
- -15dB pad reduces the level going in from loud sources that could overload the circuit and cause distortion
- Book-end design creates a protective zone around the switches & connectors, indestructible 14-gauge steel construction
- Full no-slip rubber bottom pad provides mechanical isolation, electrical insulation and prevents unit from sliding around
- Balanced male XLR output connector, AES standard with pin-1 ground and pin-2 hot
- Lift switch lifts the ground to pin-1 on both channels.
- Heavy-duty baked enamel finish for excellent durability