The Radial ProDI is a high-quality, passive mono direct box that's perfect for use with acoustic guitars, bass guitars, electric pianos, and synthesizers. The ProDI's custom transformer helps to deliver the highest performance possible, virtually eliminating issues with noise. And, as with all Radial DI boxes, the ProDI is incredibly reliable and easy to use ﾗ just plug in your mono instrument and instantly eliminate ground loops, while enjoying a rich, full sound. If you need the same excellent quality, in a stereo version, Radial also offers a stereo version of the ProDI, the ProD2.
- Full range passive direct box.
- Isolation transformer eliminates noise.
- Very low harmonic and phase distortion.
- Compact and rugged design.
- Ideal for live sound and studio.
- Isolated XLR connectors eliminate chassis ground potential.
- Custom audio transformer on input provides 100% isolation to eliminate hum and noise causing ground loops while maintaining signal integrity.
- Military spec PC board with full surface ground plane to reduce susceptibility to RF noise.
- High grade switches - long life, high cycle for reliable performance.
- 14-gauge steel welded I-beam construction makes it virtually impossible to torque the PC board.
- -15dB pad reduces the level going in from loud sources that could overload the circuit and cause distortion.
- Book-end design creates a protective zone around the switches & connectors, indestructible 14-gauge steel construction.
- Full no-slip rubber bottom pad provides mechanical isolation, electrical insulation and prevents unit from sliding around.
- Balanced male XLR output connector, AES standard with pin-1 ground and pin-2 hot.
- Lift switch lifts the ground to pin-1 on both channels.
- Heavy-duty baked enamel finish for excellent durability and great looks for years!