Re-amping has been the 'secret weapon' for countless recordings by the biggest names in the business and the process is often used on guitars, bass, keyboards, percussion and even voice to create new textures! The Radial ProRMP is a 100% passive re-amplifier that lets you to take a pre-recorded track and re-amplify it through a guitar amp or effects pedals to create new and exciting tones.
Plug and play easy to use, the ProRMP connects from the recorder to your amp and effects units and does all the impedance matching for you. Just adjust the level to suit!
The magic behind the ProRMP's great tone is a custom wound transformer that at once converts the balanced low-z source to a hi-z input for your amp while also acting as an electrical isolator to eliminate troublesome ground loops that can often cause buzz and hum in the sound.
Like all Radial products, the ProRMP is built tough! Encased in a 14 gauge steel, the ProRMP employs a unique book-endﾙ design with a welded I-beam frame that protects it from damage and assures the PC board and solder points will not be stressed, adding durability. A full-bottom no-slip pad works double duty by providing plenty of stay put while also eliminating electrical contact points from guitar amp chassis bolts that could cause ground loops.
- Circuit type: Passive transformer isolated
- Input: XLR-F - 600 Ohms impedance
- Ground lift : XLR pin1 lift
- Output: ﾼ" jack - 50 kOhms impedance
- Frequency response: 20 z to 40 kHz
- Linear performance: +/- 0.12 dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis and shell, baked enamel finish
- Size: 4.25"d x 2.75"w x 1.75"h (107 x 70 x 43mm)
- Weight: 1.1 lb (0.50 kg)