Built small and smart, the Rivera Clubster belts out a rich, all-tube tone that's anything but compact. With 25-watts and a 10"speaker, the Clubster offers two independent, switchable channels, genuine Accutronics 3-spring reverb, a specially voiced speaker, and high-end features such as an effects loop and line output.
A slant-back front on the rock-solid cabinet makes it easy for guitarists to hear the Clubster without placing it on a chair or riser, simplifying setup and utilizing the natural bass-enhancing effect that comes from having the amp sitting directly on the floor. The Clubster uses an open-back design in conjunction with its special-design Rivera Vintage Gold speaker to enhance its impressive range of classic, beefy tones.
Ruggedly constructed using an oversized transformer, a welded steel chassis, nickel-plated steel corners, and military-grade components, the Clubster easily withstands the rigors of road and studio. Construction details include a 5/8"-thick, lumbercore plywood enclosure covered with roadworthy black Tolex, and rubber feet and a steel-reinforced vinyl strap handle for extra convenience and totability.
- Channel 1 controls: Volume, bass (pull switch for boost), middle, treble, master
- Channel 2 controls: Volume (pull switch for channel selection), treble (pull switch for bright), bass
- Common front-panel inputs and controls: 1/4" High Gain input, 1/4" footswitch input, reverb control, presence control, power on/off switch
- Rear-panel inputs and outputs: 1/4" effects loop send, 1/4" effects loop return, 1/4" line output, 1/4" external speaker output
- Preamp tubes: Two 12AX7A
- Output tubes: Two 6V6GT
- Output power: 25 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Speaker: 10" Rivera Vintage Gold
- Footswitch functions: Channel switching, reverb on/off (footswitch is included)
- Reverb: Accutronics 3-spring reverb
- Height: 15.5"
- Width: 16.75"
- Depth: 11"
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Cabinet material: 5/8"-thick plywood
- Construction: Dadoed joints
- Covering: Black Tolex