The Alien Echo is a great tool for recreating old school, analog and dirty tape echos. Do some experimenting to achieve some crazy, Alien Echo sounds as well!
- Warble:The warble knob controls a random modulation designed to emulate real tape warble. If you experiment with the warble knob, as well as different time settings, you can find some pretty crazy sounds as this is what inspired the name of the pedal!
- Delay Time: Delay time effects the time between repeats. Turning the knob to the left will create short, slap-back repeats and turning the knob to the right will create long, lush repeats. Repeat time is from zero to approximately 600 ms.
- Mix: The mix controls the intensity of the delayed notes. Turning the knob to the left creates fewer repeats and turning the knob to the right creates more repeats. By turning the tone control to at least 12:00 o’clock, as well as the repeats knob all the way to the right, it will create oscillations.
- Tone: The tone control turned to the left creates darker, analog sounds and turned to the right creates lush, brilliant tape delay sounds.
- Dimensons: 4.75″ x 3″
- 9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack.
- 9 volt Battery
- True Bypass Switching
- Note: When the tone control is turned all the way to the left it will result in fewer repeats and when turned all the way to the right it will result in more repeats. This is a product of filtering.
All J. Rockett Audio Designs pedals operate off of the standard BOSS type 9 volt adapter or a single 9 volt battery. The power input is a 5.5 mm x 2.1mm jack with the positive voltage on the outer sleeve. Using an external power supply will automatically disconnect the battery. Disconnect the input jack to preserve battery life when not in use or when not used with an appropriate, external power supply.
ROCKETT Alien Echo Guitar Effects Pedal 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.