The Blue Note gives you a very woodsy blues feel and can achieve more gain than a typical tube screamer (no this isn’t another TS clone just using this as a reference). With the newly added “Hot” switch the pedal is capable of multiple tones. The “Hot” switch adds more gain, more volume and gooses the low mids for a thick juicy feel. The Blue note can be set to run flat in its EQ section or select the “Hot” position for more prominent mids. Since the Blue note can be run in either position it makes it suitable for many applications. This pedal is all about feel and really works well with any guitar/amp combination.
- Gain: Turned to the right it increases gain, turned to the left it reduces gain.
- Tone: A subtle control to adjust the highs and smoothness.
- Fat: A subtle, low-end trim. This control enables you to make adjustments when going from humbucker pickups to single coil pickups.
- Volume: Turned to the right it increases the volume, turned to the left it decreases the volume.
- Hot Switch: When switched up it adds more gain and bite in addition to a slight midrange push.
- Dimensons: 4.75″ x 3″
- 9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack.
- 9 volt Battery
- True Bypass Switching
All J. Rockett Audio Designs pedals operate off of the standard BOSS type 9 volt adapter or
a single 9 volt battery. The power input is a 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm jack with the positive voltage
on the outer sleeve. Using an external power supply will automatically disconnect the
battery. Disconnect the input jack to preserve battery life when not in use or when not used
with an appropriate, external power supply.
ROCKETT Blue Note Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.