The Hooligan is the Tour Series version of the WTF Fuzz but with some tonal tweaks and made to be simple in every way. Rockett wanted this pedal to really inspire players, which can be hard to do with a fuzz pedal. The Hooligan blooms and feeds back, creating all sorts of textures. You can go from a very smooth, Rat type overdrive to the famous Trombetta horn sounds. Rockett feels like they have dialed in the perfect warmth versus the typical, strident sound of a fuzz pedal. The Hooligan is very musical and fun to play!
- Level – Controls the overall output
- Gain – Controls the overall gain
- Gunk – Goes from smooth OD to a complete musical mess with all sorts of horn sounds in between.
- Dimensions: 4.00″ x 2.30″
- 9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack.
- 9 volt Battery
- True Bypass
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.25 x 5.125 x 2.55 in