Lenny was a happy accident. Rockett set out to design a recreation of the legendary Dumble Steel String Singer but thought…who needs a loud, clean amp sound in a pedal? The guy that made the Steel String Singer come alive was none other than SRV. With that said, Lenny was born! It was the intention to create a Steel String Singer being pushed to create color, texture and feel versus just loud and clean. Simply put, this is a very musical boost that colors your tone considerably, in an inspiring way…kind of like a Neve console. There is a definite mid character, but boy does it cut through a mix!
- Boost – Tons of push, which creates an inter-play with the front end of any amp
- Tone – Dials in your highs, simply put
The two controls are interactive and really need each other when slamming an amp. Lenny also takes advantage of the new “Speed Switch” system
- Dimensions: 4.00″ x 2.30″
- 9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack.
- 9 volt Battery
- True Bypass
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.25 x 5.125 x 2.55 in