Led Boots is designed to re-create the signature tone of Phil Brown. Led Boots also pays homage to the amazing Jeff Beck. Led Boots is designed to provide a very natural, late 60′s Marshall tone but it’s as though the Marshall has been doctored by some of the greats like Phil. It is a very smooth yet articulate OD with massive punch, clarity and harmonic complexity. The boost side is unlike anything out there and has amazing punch and chime. Both sides can be used on their own or cascaded together to create the most amp-like feel you can imagine!
- Drive: Controls the level of grit and/or overdrive for the OD side and contributes to the grit/overdrive when cascaded with the boost side.
- Level: Controls the volume for the OD side and contributes to the volume control when cascaded with the boost side.
- Bass: Controls the bass and/or fatness of the OD side or contributes to the bass and/or fatness when cascaded with the boost side.
- Treble: Controls the brightness and/or presence of the OD side or contributes to the brightness and/or presence when cascaded with the boost side.
- Boost Sw: Engages the boost only or cascades it with the OD side.
- “V”: Controls the volume of the boost or contributes to the output when cascaded with the OD side.
- "T”: Controls the “chime” of the boost or contributes to the “chime” when cascaded with the OD side.
- On/Off: Engages or disengages the pedal.
- Dimensons: 4.75″ x 3″
- 9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack.
- 9 volt Battery
- True Bypass Switching
All J. Rockett Audio Designs pedals operate off of the standard BOSS type 9 volt adapter or a single 9 volt battery. The power input is a 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm jack with the positive voltage on the outer sleeve. Using an external power supply will automatically disconnect the battery. Disconnect the input jack to preserve battery life when not in use or when not usedwith an appropriate, external power supply.