The Tim Pierce Signature OD/Boost was designed to emulate one of Tim’s favorite amps, the Naylor SD60. This is a very smooth, warm, punchy drive made to really shine with singing leads. The Power Amp section is fat and loud with nothing but punch, designed to emulate the sound of a full blown tube power amp using 5881′s. Both sides can be used separately or cascaded together, giving you a distinct 2 in 1 pedal.
- Drive: Controls the level of grit and/or overdrive for the OD side and contributes to the grit/overdrive when cascaded with the boost side.
- Level: Controls the volume for the OD side and contributes to the volume control when cascaded with the boost side.
- Bass: Controls the bass and/or fatness of the OD side or contributes to the bass and/or fatness when cascaded with the boost side.
- Tone: Controls the brightness and/or presence of the OD side or contributes to the brightness and/or presence when cascaded with the boost side.
- P. Amp Switch: Engages the “power amp” only or cascades it with the OD side.
- P. Amp Knob: Controls the volume of the boost or contributes to the output when cascaded with the OD side.
- On/Off: Engages the pedal.
- NOTE: The power amp section was created to emulate the 5881 servo tube found in the Naylor SD60. Even if you engage the “power amp” section at unity volume, it will add a certain amp-like fatness to your overall sound. You can also use it as a solo boost as well.
All J. Rockett Audio Designs pedals operate off of the standard BOSS type 9 volt adapter or a single 9 volt
battery. The power input is a 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm jack with the positive voltage on the outer sleeve. Using an
external power supply will automatically disconnect the battery. Disconnect the input jack to preserve battery
life when not in use or when not used with an appropriate, external power supply.
ROCKETT Tim Pierce Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.