The new Tranquilizer is a swirly machine. One of the favorite effects of old was the original phase 45. Rockett always thought it was more musical than the 90 and less “in your face”. Rockett started out to make a recreation but then discovered features we needed. The tranquilizer is capable of classic phase 45 sounds, classic Univibe sounds, classic Leslie sounds and classic vibe only sounds. The key to everything morphing is in the Focus control, which is an external biasing feature. One of the things Rockett never liked about the classic 45’s was that you could not control the low-end whomp, but you can with the Tranquilizer.
- Phase/Vibe – All the way left is 100% phase, all the way right is 100% vibe and anything in-between is a blend of the two. The 12:00 setting is exactly a perfect 50/50 blend so you can lean toward more vibe or more phase, whichever you prefer
- Focus – There is a general area between 10:00 and 2:00 where you get the dramatic differences but anything beyond that can be very subtle, to no effect at all, so please experiment. You will find your Leslie tones, your Univibe tones and some other craziness in between
- Speed – Controls the speed for both vibe and phase
- Fat – Controls the low-end whomp. If you have the bias set super subtle you can increase the fat control to bring out the effect a bit more for a smoother turnaround
- Dimensions: 4.00″ x 2.30″
- 9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack.
- 9 volt Battery
- True Bypass
- Weight 1.6 lbs
- Dimensions 7.25 x 5.125 x 2.55 in