Tuners - Grover
ROTOMATICS WITH 18:1 GEAR RATIO (102-18 SERIES) The original Rotomatic with an improved higher ratio gearing. The 18:1 ratio provides for finer tuning and greater stability. The finer gears provide smoother tuning and a higher degree of backlash elimination.
Finger Board - Choice of Ebony or Flamed Maple
Giving the player the ultimate in versatility and tone, you have the option of selecting ebony which its snappy crisp attack or flamed maple with it's dense bright and reflective tone.
Pickups - EMG Active 81/89R Black Chrome Covers
81: Utilizing powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils, the tone was designed with detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high end cut and fluid sustain. This pickup will make your leads slice right through even the densest mix. 89: Loaded with Alnico V magnets and has separate preamps each providing custom outputs for both dual coil and single coil modes (R Version use REAR coil ). In dual coil mode, the sound is rich, warm and powerful, but still very clear and is similar to the 85.
Neck - Multi-Laminate Maple & Walnut
Made from 3 pieces of maple and 2 center strips of walnut. This well balanced combination of select wood takes the bright tones of maple and adds a dark tone from the walnut strips. Often used for Thru neck construction giving the acoustic tone of the instrument a perfect string vibration transfer to the body.
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Available Bodies: Mahogany w/Flamed Maple / Mahogany w/Quilted Maple
- Neck: Multi-Laminate Maple & Walnut
- Finger Board: Choice of Ebony or Flamed Maple
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Inlay: Black Pearl ﾓGothic Crossesﾔ on Maple/ MOP ﾓGothic Crossesﾔ on Ebony
- Bindings: MOP w/ Multi-ply B/W
- Tuners: Grover
- Pickups: EMG Active 81/89R Black Chrome Covers
- Electronics: Vol/Vol(tap)/Tone/3-way switch
- Available Bridges: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Scale: 25.5"
- Hardware: Black Chrome