In 2012's NAMM show, the 2200a Mark II debuted with multiple polar patterns and a redesigned body and shockmount. Since not everyone needed all the polar patterns, SE Electronics decided to update the 2200a with a new black finish and a smooth sound, which they came to call the 22200a II C.
The classic 2200a sound remains. The sE2000a has been used on so many classic tracks and albums such as Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black.' The sE2000a was Amy's vocal mic. The 2200a II C, however, features the same custom hand crafted 1" gold-sputtered diaphragm as the first generation 2200a. This mic also features a -10dB pad and a high pass filter for supreme versatility. The 2200a II C is the ultimate choice for studio both big and small.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 25.3 mV/Pa
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13.9dB-A
- Max SPL for THD 0.5% *: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector (Matching): XLR (XLR3F)
- Weight: 537.60 g
- Diameter: 51.50 mm
- Length: 218.00 mm