The cardioid e 906 instrument microphone was especially designed for guitar amps and is also excellent for percussion and horns.
The e 609 Silver is based on the legendary MD 409 microphone. Able to withstand high SPLs without distorting, the e 609 Silver's flat-profile capsule facilitates extremely close miking of guitar cabinets and is also suitable for drum miking, particularly toms. The e 609 Silver's super-cardioid design improves isolation in live sound reinforcement and recording applications while its increased output and wider frequency response improves performance. Its sound inlet basket, made of refined steel, is distinguished by a unique silver address side.
- Hum compensating coil reduces electrical interference
- Neodynum ferrous magnet with boron keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Metal constructionﾗrugged and reliable
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.3 x 5.7 in. (55 x 34 x 134 mm)
- Frequency response: 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000 ?
- Sensitivity in free field, no load: (1kHz) 1.5 mV/Pa
- Weight w/o cable: 6.3 oz. (180 g)