The e935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies. This mic can handle whatever you can dish out.
Sennheiser e935 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Features:
* Rugged metal body
* Advanced shockmount design
* Consistent on-/off-axis response
* Hum-compensating coil
* Made in Germany
* Includes carry pouch and microphone clamp
Sennheiser e935 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
* Pickup pattern: Cardioid
* Frequency response (microphone): 40-1800Hz
* Sensitivity in free field, no load: (1kHz) 2,8mV/Pa bei 1kHz = -51dB (0dB = 1V/Pa) = -71dB (0dB = 1V/ubar)
* Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
* Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
* Dimensions: 47 x 181 mm
* Weight: 330 g
- nice flat response, nice open sound Review by harold j
Value Quality Features
I like the sound, open and has a nice sparkle to it, but I felt the flat response had difficulty cutting thru the mix YMMV.
Great transient response makes for great clarity in speech so if you do presentations instead of singing this is probably the perfect mic, but for my voice I needed to EQ a bit of mid range to really be heard over a dense mix.
Overall a great clear sounding mic. (Posted on 3/27/2012)