The HD 380 Pro professional monitoring headphone is designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment. The HD 380 Pro provides an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110 dB) for accurate sound reproduction in demanding applications. Not only that, but the lightweight, secure and rugged design offers a comfortable listening experience for long recording sessions.
Accessories include a detachable, 3.2-foot coiled cable (extendable up to 9.8 ft.), a carrying case, and a screw-type 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack adapter.
- Closed, circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32 dB)
- Exceptionally lightweight and comfortable for extended listening
- Replaceable single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5mm jack connector and screw type 1/4" adapter
- Reduced comb filter effects and distortion due to E.A.R. (Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement) and Duofol diaphragms
- Includes slimline carrying case
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty!
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets
- Replaceable single sided, coiled cable with a 3.5mm jack connector
- HD 380 pro
- Screw-type 1/4" adapter
- Carrying case