A versatile analog chorus with an innovative Dynamic Expression mode, this pedal gives you complete depth control depending on how hard you play.
Some guitarists like their chorus to be subtle and traditional. Others prefer bold and unique. The Catalina Dynamic Chorus is designed to do both, with analog character and an unprecedented level of interactivity. It has controls for Mix (from silent to unity to a +3dB boost for the wet signal), Rate, Depth and Delay, as well as a treble-attenuating Tone control for dialing in the clarity or warmth of the wet signal. And the Catalina also features a unique Dynamic switch which allows you to interact with the Depth control as you play: the Hard mode signals the chorus depth to increase as you play with more intensity, or flip it to Soft mode and you will receive more effect as you play lighter. There’s also a Threshold control to dial in the sensitivity of the Dynamic feature. The Catalina has a mono input and stereo outputs, and the footswitch is True Bypass.
Like all of our pedals, the Catalina Dynamic Chorus is designed and assembled at our Santa Barbara, California factory by the same team responsible for our legendary pickups.
- DISTORTION CIRCUITRY: BUCKET BRIGADE DEVICES (BBDS), SINUSOIDAL, DELAY MODULATION
- BYPASS: TRUE BYPASS
- WET SIGNAL GAIN RANGE: 0DB TO +3DB
- RATE LIMITS: 0.1HZ TO 10 HZ
- DELAY RANGE: 0.5MS TO 50MS
- TONE ROLLOFF: MAXIMUM -10DB AT 5KHZ
- THD @ 1 VRMS: DRY CHANNEL 0.01% @ 1KHZ
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: DRY CHANNEL: 20HZ TO 20KHZ, WET CHANNEL: 20 HZ TO 5KHZ
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 1MEGOHMS
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 500 OHMS
- POWER: 9V BETTERY OR EXTERNAL 9 TO 18V REGULATED DC ADAPTER (CENTER NEGATIVE)