Expand your tonal palette by accessing three unique tones from a humbucker, thanks to this mounting ring that holds two small switches.
This stealth pickup switching device allows you to access series, parallel and split wirings with a standard humbucker. And itﾒs easy to install. Just solder your pickup leads to a small color-coded circuit board. Thatﾒs it. Push the two switches towards each other for standard series wiring; away from each other for parallel wiring; and both towards one coil (either one) to shut that coil off.
For use with nearly any humbucker pickups with four-conductor cable: Seymour Duncan or otherwise. It is the perfect match for the P-Rails.
Note: Will not fit Nickel and Gold covered Trembuckers.
- Inside: 2.780 x 1.470 inches
- Outside: 3.54 x 1.78 inches
- Pickup mounting hole spacing: 3.076 inches on center
- Trim ring mounting hole spacing: 3.20 x 1.513 inches on center
- Height: 0.200 inches (ring), 0.328 inches (switch casing)
- Circuit board: 1.353 x 0.402 inches
- Soundboard radius: 43.5