ISO Boost incorporates a clean transparent boost, as well as a transformer isolated buffered signal to drive long effects chains. The Iso Boost is the ultimate boost pedal and line driver that expands the range of your tube amplifier
Iso Boost features an easy to tweak layout which include a Boost control and a two position Iso (Isolation) switch.
Boost: Adjusts the amount of boost from the circuit, from Unity (0dB) to +20dB of gain.
ISO (Isolation) Switch (two position): Activates a transformer to isolate the output and eliminate ground loops between amplifiers and effects.
- Left: Isolated transformer, buffered output
- Right: Non-isolated, buffered output
Note: Iso Boost is always buffered.
The internal 9V battery is monitored at both power up and during use. The user will be alerted when the battery voltage becomes low. When the battery becomes too low to reliably operate the pedal, True Bypass is activated.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm / 10k Ohm
- Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 4V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Reverse Battery Protection: yes
- Over Voltage Protection: yes
- Current Consumption: 8mA
- Estimated Battery Life: 75 – 100 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 2.50” Width x 4.50” Depth x 1.25” Height
- Weight: one pound
- FxLink Connector: 1/8”
- FxLink max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
- Shield → Tip: Activate on/off
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approvals: N/A