Analog Compression, No Compromises
The Koji Comp is a versatile analog compressor, designed to offer a wealth of vintage and modern style compression effects without compromising your tone.
Complete Transparency Or Vintage Warmth, Itﾒs Up To You?
With a simple twist of the Mix control, or flick of Kojiﾒs Voice switch, you can easily create a limitless range of compression effects. Whether you choose subtle, transparent compression for smoothing out your rhythms, or dial in warm and squishy tones to take you into R&B and Country territory -the Koji Comp is possibly the last compressor you will ever need.
Need a Boost?
No problem, turning Kojiﾒs Mix control fully counterclockwise offers +14dB of transparent clean boost -which is ideal when you need to push the front end of your tube amplifier into mild overdrive.
Designed with a unique parallel signal path and built with precision quality components, the Koji Comp delivers unmatched dynamic range, transparency and performance.
Whether youﾒre a working musician, studio rat, or playing large arenas the Koji Comp's rock solid aluminum enclosure and heavy duty footswitch ensures a lifetime of reliable performance.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm
- Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 5V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Attack Time Range: 1ms-100ms
- Gain Reduction Indicator: 3 Color LED
- Reverse Battery Protection: yes
- Over Voltage Protection: yes
- Current Consumption: < 20mA
- Estimated Battery Life: 40 ﾖ 50 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 2.50" Width x 4.50" Depth x 1.25" Height
- Weight: 0.75 pound
- FxLink Connector: 1/8" mono jack
- FxLink max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
- Shield to Tip: Activate on/off
- ROHS Compliant: Yes