The Suhr Hand Wired ML-100 is the culmination between John Suhr and world renown session guitarist Michael Landau. This 100-watt, all-tube, hand wired amplifier features four EL-34s, a '67 spec Plexi output transformer and a tube-buffered effects loop, to deliver a variety of classic tones from sparkling cleans to hot-rodded style overdrive.
Power Select Switch
- Offers the following three-positions:
- OFF: Amplifier's power mains are switched off
- ON: On, normal operation
- Standby / Standback
With the power switch in the OFF position and the Standby switch in the Standby position, flip the power switch to ON. Wait sixty seconds, then flip the Standby switch to the Stand Back position. This will prolong tube life. To power down, simply switch the amplifier from Stand Back to Standby, then power switch to the OFF position.
- Presence: Adjusts the amount of high frequencies. Turning it clockwise will add more cut and sparkle.
- Bass: Adjusts the amount of low end. Turning it clockwise increases the amount of low frequencies, giving you a fuller tone. Turning it counter clockwise will reduce the effect and tighten up the bottom-end, useful when performing at louder volumes.
- Middle: Adjusts the midrange. Turning it clockwise increases the amount of mids, giving your tone a fatter response. Turning it counter clockwise will produce a mid-scooped sound.
- Treble: Adjusts the top end. Turning it clockwise increases the amount of treble, giving your tone clarity and brightness. Turning it counter clockwise will produce a warmer sound, excellent for dialing in smooth fluid-like lead tones.
- Tubes: The ML-100 tube compliment consists of four EL-34 power tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes.
- Speaker Outputs: Two loudspeaker outputs wired in parallel with 3-way impedance selector switch for 4Ω, 8Ω & 16Ω.
- Output: 100 Watts RMS
- Tubes: 4-EL34 & 3-12AX7
- Front Panel: Power Select Switch, Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume I, Volume II controls and four inputs
- Back Panel: Master Volume, 2-Speaker outputs, Impendance selector (4Ω, 8Ω, & 16Ω), HT Fuse, Mains Inlet and Mains Fuse