Based on its acclaimed line of instrument trainers, TASCAM's GB-10 is the ultimate tool for guitar and bass players to learn and record new music. Load up the SD card with your MP3 collection, then loop and slow down licks without changing the pitch. Plug into the 1/4" input to play along through amp modeling, reverb and other effects. The GB-10 even records your music with an overdub mode to build up arrangements.
The GB-10 includes a 2GB SD card for loading in your music collection. Variable Speed Audition allows musicians to independently change the speed and pitch of MP3 or WAV playback. The tabletop design is perfect for practicing almost anywhere. A tuner and metronome are also built-in for precision playback. A 3-button footswitch input for TASCAM's optional RC-3F allows hands-free control.
The TASCAM GB-10 is the ideal practice tool for musicians of any skill level to build their technique.
- Instrument trainer / recorder
- 1/4" guitar/bass input
- Guitar/bass effects including amp modelling, delay, reverb, chorus and more
- Records 44.1kHz/16-bit WAV files
- Playback 16 or 24-bit WAV files or MP3 files
- SD/SDHC card media slot with included 2GB card
- Overdub recording allows sound-on-sound build up of an arrangement
- Loop playback using dedicated buttons
- Variable Speed Audition speeds up or slows down playback without changing the pitch
- Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
- USB 2.0 jack for high-speed music transfer
- Dedicated keys and large LCD display for easy operation
- Angled desktop design
- Includes 2GB SD card, AA batteries, USB cable