So much chorussy goodness in such a tiny pedal? People have been chased out of town for less, but TC Electronic is telling you, they did it! If THAT sounds too good to be true, wait until you hear this pedal! Lush, thick and swirly, in a form factor chorus-smugglers around the world and guitarists with precious little room on their boards would appreciate.
From subtle swells to full on Leslie sounds, the classic SCF sound and a huge sounding-trichorus, we've condensed that and infinitely more into a tiny pedal! No matter what your chorus needs may be, you can find just the right sound here - in a pedal that takes up next to no space on your board!
Did you know that the classic TC Electronic SCF Chorus sound is one of the true staples of music? Still used in every pro-studio and on countless pro guitarists' pedalboard, the SCF's beautiful sounds continue to define music.
TC Electronic has also added a Tri-Chorus; three chorus engines that run simultaneously for a sound so awesome you should wear a helmet the first couple of times you play it - just so your brain doesn't splatter all over the place when the sound blows your mind.
Corona Mini Chorus is TonePrint enabled. This means you get the revered TC sound multiplied to infinity with rockstar customized versions of the best chorus sounds TC has to offer - free of charge!
- Free TonePrint Editor: Create your own custom delay pedal with the free TonePrint Editor
- Analog Dry-Through: Keeps your tone YOURS. We never convert the dry signal, so you’ll always shine through with zero latency and total tonal transparency.
- All Signals Go: Works equally awesome with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals.
- Room for choice - choose between our legendary SCF chorus and an ultra- lush trichorus
- Beam enabled - send TonePrints to Flashback Mini Delay through TC Electronics free TonePrint app for iPhone and Android
- True Bypass: True Bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Depth: This sets the range of the modulation – subtle accents to world-warblin’ sounds, you’ll find it all here..
- FX Level: Sets the intensity of the effect. You guessed that? Well, we’re pretty good at labeling knobs!
- Feedback: Set the number of repetitions and how much effect is fed back to the input - short and snappy or infinite soundscapes ... you decide!