The Original Series speaker stands from Ultimate Support are extraordinarily strong yet lightweight due to its over-sized heavy wall aluminum tubing. They're everything you'd expect from an Ultimate Support speaker stand - they're strong, sturdy, lightweight, and 100% field serviceable. You can choose between a black or silver finish with the TS-80B and TS-80S or the TS-88B, which has a black finish and is about two and a half feet taller than the TS-80B and TS-80S. The Original Series tripod speaker stands from Ultimate Support are the industry standards that you've seen on stages for decades.
- Patented Tripod Design
- Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing
- 100% Field Serviceable Parts
- Patented Die-cast Metal Collar on TLF
Patented Tripod Design - The TS-80's offset tripod base design provides more support than typical "off-the-shelf" speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a super strong die-cast metal collar that prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs.
Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing - The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-80 will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), is very smooth to operate, and is extraordinarily strong yet lightweight.
100% Field Serviceable Parts - From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-80 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-90, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one!
Patented Die-cast Metal Collar on TLF - The strongest leg fitting made, the collar on the TS-80's tripod leg fitting (TLF) prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs. It also features a Quick Release design allows faster setup, and the same force to be applied every time (similar to the same type of design used n most high-end bicycle seat posts). Plus, our die-cast fitting is 30x stronger than ABS or Nylon plastic used by the competition.
The Bag-90D by Ultimate Support is the perfect addition to your gigging rig! Each Bag-90 holds two of their regular sized speaker stands, including the TS-100B, TS-90B, TS-80B/TS-80S, and TS-70B. It is a heavy-duty tote bag with a reliable zipper and enhanced pulls. The Ultimate Support Bag-90D also features two strong, durable hand grips that velcro together to give you added carrying strength and comfort.
- Carrying tote for two speaker stands
- Color: Black
- Size: 14.5" x 49.5"
- Designed to carry two of the following: TS-100B, TS-90B, TS-80B/TS-80S, and TS-70B
- Reliable zipper and enhanced pulls
- Two carrying hand grips combined with velcro
- Includes hang tag pouch for name, address, etc.
- Color: Black
- Height: 3'8" - 6'7" (1118 mm - 2007 mm)
- Weight: 7.3 lbs. (3.3 kg)
- Base Diameter: 47" (1194 mm)
- Telescoping Tube Diameter: 1.5" (38 mm)
- Adapter Diameter: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Load Capacity: 150 lbs. (68.2 kg)
- Folded: 43.5" x 5.5" (1105 mm x 140 mm)
Bag 90D Specifications
- Part Name: Bag-90D
- Part Number: 15693
- Color: Black
- Holds two regular sized speaker stand
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 49.5" (368 mm x 1257 mm)