Edition 8 Palladium is hand-made in Germany. Consequently each Edition 8 Palladium headphone holds its own serial number to assure a distinctive identification.
The Edition 8 Palladium version shows an additional look of luxury and incorporates stunning attention to detail in every aspect of headphone design. The outer ear cups are plated with finely processed and brushed Palladium. On top, the outer ear cups are emblazoned with a clasp of high tech ceramic. This facing shows another premium appearance of extravagance.
Edition 8 Palladiums inner ear cups are covered in very soft genuine black Ethiopian sheepskin leather. This is the finest leather available and provides the finest isolation of any leather.
The metal headband of the Edition 8 series typifies latest scientific knowledge in headband design and development. This unique headband design made by Ultrasone is highly developed and technical precision work. The Edition 8 Palladium headband is also covered with the very soft genuine black Ethiopian sheepskin leather.
- Impedance 30 Ohm
- Frequency range: 6 - 42 kHz
- Driver: 40 mm tri-bass-tube titanium-plated Mylar drivers
- Magnet: NdFeB
- Sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Weight (excl. cord)260 g
- USC Cord with 3,5mm gold plated plug, cable length: 1,2 m (OFC Cable)
- USC Extension cable with 3,5mm gold plated plugs, cable length 4 m (OFC Cable)
- Adapter 3,5/6,3mm gold plated
- 3 year warranty
- Hand-made in Germany