Xotic Effects began bringing the funk with the original Robotalk. A dynamic envelope filter with a wild and expressive arpeggiator, guitarist and basses alike were able to get their groove on making the funk happen.
Just a few years ago, we updated the Robotalk to the dual channel Robotalk 2. Voiced for a more musical envelope effect, each side was voiced differently and could be played independent of each other. You could also engage both channels for some added depth and amusement.
Our dedicated fans keep persisting we return the arpeggiator function as they stated this was one of the original Robotalk's best and unique features.
After much R&D, the Xotic Effects Custom Shop has re-engineered and revitalized the original Robotalk. Now in a compact size, we've improved its unique envelope filter tone. But we've also enhanced the arppegiator with more wonderfully strange and mesmerizing sounds.
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 4.7" x 3.7" x 2.0" (119mm X 94mm X 51mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. (400g), Power Consumption: 9VDC/20mA
- Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- AC Adapter (Optional): 9VDC Negative Tips, Regulated ONLY
- Input Type: Active or passive unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 1meg ohm Output Impedance: 1k ohm