The new Xotic SP Compressor offers the same OTA (operational transconductance amplifier) technology used in what many guitar players consider the best compressor ever, the Ross Compressor. The new SP Compressor has superb tone quality featuring a wide variety of compressor tones from vintage,to subtle, to modern and more. It's super flexible and features a dry blend knob, up to +15dB of boost and an internal dip switch for attack control. This compact design is a powerful tool for the working musicians.
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 3.5" x 1.5" x 1.5" (89mm X 38mm X 38mm excluding knobs)
- Weight: 0.57 lbs (260g excluding battery)
- True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/5mA
- Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 10K ohm
- Nominal Input signal level: -20dB (100mVrms)
- Optional AC Adapter: 9VDC, Negative Tips (Regulated)
- MSRP: $165
- Should just be called the "11" pedal Review by Dave
Quality Features Value
You get what you pay for, which in this case is a fantastic, great sounding pedal built by one of the best companies out there. When in doubt...just buy it and thank me later.
(Posted on 2/20/2013)