Since The Lunchbox hit the masses in February of 2009, the ultra-compact ZT Lunchbox amplifier has changed the way many players think about amps. The Lunchbox has proven that an amp does not need to be big to be loud, nor expensive to sound great. Weighing in at just under 10 pounds, doubters have become believers – The Lunchbox really delivers.
Packing a WHOPPING 200 watts of power, the Lunchbox has enough output for a casual jam or live gig. In addition, The Lunchbox delivers world-class tone that has pros using it in their tracking sessions in the studio as well as onstage. Unlike any other amp close to its size, it has the muscle to handle any effects you throw in front of it, and the warmth and depth to sound great with single-coil pickups as well as humbuckers.
Go ahead, plug in and see for yourself. Then, lift your jaw up off the floor, toss your Lunchbox in a backpack with some cords and pedals, and get out there and play!
- Ambience effect (open-back cabinet simulation)
- Variable Headphone/DI Output
- Custom Ultra-High Performance 6.5" Speaker, Switchable
- External Speaker Output (8 ohms min.)
- Aux Input on 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Voltage switch 115V/230V
- 200W Class A/B Power Amplifier
- Ultra-low latency circuit for player responsiveness
- Pure analog front-end, with diode overdrive capability
- Proprietary dynamic tone shaping
- Vintage modeled tone stack
- Class A/B output stage with unregulated linear supply
- Sealed-box speaker tuning
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 9.8" x 4.4"/192mm x 250mm x 112mm
- Weight: 9.5 lbs./4.3kg
- Peak Output: 120 dB at 1 meter
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Tone, Ambience, Line Out/Headphone Level