Moby Gets Electric Shock On Stage (Video)

Moby suffered a mild electric shock on stage, ironically, during an acoustic set he was performing at the Reflex Gallery in Amsterdam this week.

Channel AT5 television cameras captured the incident as Moby hands off his guitar and collapses on the floor.

Minutes later he proceeded to get up, continued performing and finished off his set as intended.

Moby later released a message via his official website and Twitter stating that we has okay.

"Yes, I was mildly electrocuted during an acoustic show at the Reflex Gallery in Amsterdam. But I'm feeling a-ok now. Maybe I even had some accidental electro shock therapy. Thanks for your concern." (Via Moby's Official Website)

"Thanks for coming to the acoustic show. I apologize for being electrocuted." (Via Twitter)

"Damn. Being electrocuted in the neck kind of hurts. Ah well, feeling much better. Glad it wasn't worse. God bless Tesla." (Via Twitter)

Check out video of the incident below.

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply